- Chris Fenton, 07802 221 541, 55, Sailed with family since very young, boat out the water this year, happy to help with dinghy's or yachts, looking to have enjoyable time on the water and meet others in the club.
- Mr Steve Brown , 07917 763 321
- Mr Jeff Lassaline 0790 8149814. 41 year old male, RYA Competent Crew.
- John and Sheela Last (07570 322863). 60+ available mid-week, weekends and longer periods. Both RYA Comp Crew (Apr 17).
- Andy Mcluskie (07850071302) can crew almost anytime here and abroad. Day Skipper working towards Coastal.
- William Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org) can crew until the end of October. Day Skipper Practical.
- Peter Double, 01638 713288
- Stephen Douglas 07525644859, Yachtmaster, 30,000 miles in the Med.
Mark Taylor. 01284 728657 Competent Crew (working towards Day Skipper). RYA Dinghy 1 &2. Available weekdays & weekends.
Wendy Leverall (email@example.com) RYA Competent Crew, working towards RYA Day Skipper available mainly at weekends but some weekdays over Easter, towards the end of May/July and some of August.
Gordon Padkin 07715 228409 , 36 years old, has Competent Crew and looking to build experience and get Day Skipper. Available weekends.
Joe Crawley 07849 969781, Warsash series race experience, Day Skipper Theory, 34 year old boat builder and shantyman.
Richard Lark 07979 247376 or firstname.lastname@example.org Qualified RYA Comp Crew looking for cruiser sailing experience. Available weekdays and weekends. ex Royal Navy Engineer.
Elinor Mitchell, 32, RYA day skipper and competent crew looking for some weekend/ day sailing to build more miles and just have some fun out on the water. Easy going and eager to learn and experience as much as I can. 07775877523 or Elinor.email@example.com
Yachtmaster Ocean Commercially Endorsed, 18000 sea miles including Transatlantic, Former Cruising Instructor, Seeks weekend or weeknight cruising racing weekends away etc
Lasers to Clipper 60's, Cats and Trimarans, Anything considered, Full-time architect, Maintenance skills, New to Area - Lavenham based
- Mr John Simons, 07986 618 491, crew wanted for various trips abroad
- Iain Muspratt (07771 595595 or firstname.lastname@example.org) Crew wanted for Hardy 50 'Dolphin of Plymouth' for day trips from Ipswich Haven. Some experience preferred with local knowledge!>